Due to the current epidemiological situation caused by the spread of corona virus and the latest recommendations of the Main Sanitary Inspectorate concerning the organization of events, we kindly inform you that after consultation with the industry, the LOGISTEX Showroom of Logistics and Warehousing, scheduled for 22-23 of April 2020, are postponed to 9-10 of September 2020.
The difficult decision to postpone the events was made out of concern for the health of fair exhibitors and visitors. We will spare no effort to ensure that the trade fairs planned for the new date will be successful for all participants. We hope that the decision to postpone the fair will be understood.
- Discussion panel Financing investments in transport and forwarding
- Conference ANDROID Revolution - changes in mobile operating systems
- Training 4 pillars of international transport - road, sea, air and rail transport
- Workshop Process optimization using KAIZEN tools
LOGISTEX – your plan for business
The Logistics and Warehousing Showroom LOGISTEX is an event whose purpose is to present the latest technologies and solutions in logistics and warehousing area. The recipients are mainly owners of logistics companies, representatives of retail chains, managers of logistics and warehouse centres, representatives of the public sector, as well as investors and developers of warehouse spaces.
Why is it worth to take part in Showroom? LOGISTEX means…
- latest technologies and innovative solutions in the logistics and warehouse industry;
- special show zone;
- an opportunity to gain valuable business contacts;
- an opportunity to present your products and services;
- industry visitors;
- consultation and seminar zones;
- the Trade Fair and Conference Centre tailored to the clients' needs;
- convenient location - the Silesian agglomeration is an excellent transport and logistics base.
At the same time the Transport and Forwarding Expo TRANSPORTEX will take place
Transport and Forwarding Expo
Fair of Public Transport
Showroom of Workshop