INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY EXPO SILESIA sp. z o.o.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please be informed that Expo Silesia Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Polish Limited Liability Company] with its seat in Sosnowiec, at ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec processes information from trade fair registrations, organized by Expo Silesia. This information may also include the data that are considered by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (further: “General Regulation”) the personal data.
In connection with the above, please be kindly informed that:
1. The controller of personal data of natural persons and natural persons conducting business activity is Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, address: ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec, POLAND, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register with the KRS number: 0000252032, Tax ID. No. (NIP) 9591726258,
e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Data of accredited media representatives shall be processed:
in order to provide media support for exhibition events, conferences and other accompanying events organized by the Controller, pursuant to:
- Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation – when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, in conjunction with the Act of 26 January 1984 - Press Law.
- Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation - promotion in the media and building a good image of the Controller
in order to notify about events organised by the Controller, pursuant to: Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the basis of the consent given
3. The Controller processes your personal data obtained from you in the process of accreditation.
4. The recipients of your personal data shall be:
- entities with which Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. cooperates for the needs of conducting business activity and providing services, e.g. entities rendering postal, courier, legal, IT, analytical,
- entities authorised based on the provisions of the law.
5. Your personal data will be processed by Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. for 30 days after the end of the fair and in case of giving the consent to processing data in marketing purposes for a period of time necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company.
6. You have the right to: request from the controller access to your data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of data, transfer the data, object to the processing of data, withdraw consent at any time.
7. You have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8. The rights listed above may be exercised via: e-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact by traditional mail at: ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec, Poland.
9. Your data will not be subject to automated decision making process (profiling).
10. Your personal data will not be transferred to the third country.
11. The accreditation is voluntary, however the lack of accreditation make it impossible to enter the fair.