INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY EXPO SILESIA sp. z o.o.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please be informed that Expo Silesia Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Polish Limited Liability Company] with its seat in Sosnowiec
, at ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec processes information from trade fair registrations, organized by Expo Silesia. This information may also include the data that are considered by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (further: “General Regulation”
) the personal data.
In connection with the above, please be kindly informed that:
1. The controller of personal data of natural persons and natural persons conducting business activity is Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, address: ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec, POLAND, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register with the KRS number: 0000252032, Tax ID. No. (NIP) 9591726258, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is:
- pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 a) your consent to processing your personal datain order to participate in fairs, conferences, for marketing purposes, i.e. to inform about events organized by the Administrator,
- pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 b) performance of the agreement,
- pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 c) fulfilment of the legal obligation of the Controller, e.g. archiving obligation,
- pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 f) - marketing of products and services rendered by the Controller, as necessary for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
3. The Controller processes your personal data obtained from you.
4. The recipients of your personal data shall be:
- entities with which Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. cooperates for the needs of conducting business activity and providing services, e.g. entities rendering postal, courier, legal, IT, analytical,
- entities authorised based on the provisions of the law.
5. Your personal data will be processed by Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. for a period of time necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company and perform other statutory obligations.
6. You have the right to: request from the controller access to your data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of data, transfer the data, object to the processing of data, withdraw consent at any time and make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
7. The rights listed above may be exercised via:
- E-mail contact at: email@example.com
- Contact by traditional mail at: ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec, Poland.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to the third country and will not be subject to automated decision making process (profiling).
9. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however a refusal to provide personal data may result in refusal to visit events.